This post has been hovering in my drafts literally for months! I got the opportunity to visit Mauritius with Starwood Hotels and Air Mauritius late last year, during the Mauritian summer, and loved absolutely every minute of it!
I had never had an island holiday before and being used to the cold, windy beaches in Cape Town I really looked forward to the prospect of a warm, calm beach. And Mauritius did not disappoint!
Eventhough it is winter, I’ve been drawn to this combination of pretty summery colours. They seem to work so well together, like best friends! It leave me yearning for a lovely beach vacation. So for everyone lucky enough to be or to be going somewhere where it is summer, here are my top picks to incorporate the colours into your beauty routine:
- Woolworths Lipstick Hydro Lips in Fuschia, R99,95 (shop online here)
- Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie, R115
- Estee Lauder in Startlit Pink, R265 (shop online here)
- Essie in Turquoise and Caicos, R100
- Revlon in Mint Candy Apple, R100
- Estee Lauder Nail Laquer in Dilettante, R215 (shop online here)