Doesn’t Kate Bosworth just have the best lip shades? Ranging from rosy, neutrals and peaches to bright pinks, coral, borderline neon shades and my personal favourite- raspberry. She proves that fair skin tones can also play with different lip colours. I wish I had all of these lipsticks!
PS- Her flawless complexion does make it easier to carry off all these shades. Envious!
Displaying your make-up and cutex on your bathroom counter or drawer can be both functional and beautiful, provided you follow a few basic rules.
- Display only the necessities- those you use on a daily basis, otherwise it will only gather dust and add clutter. Store less frequently used items in a make-up bag or in a drawer for when needed.
- Keep everything organized according to purpose and colour. It will make it easier to find what you are looking for and look more streamlined.
- Use beautiful display trays in Lucite for a minimalist look or use metallics and other finishes to create more of a focus point. I store my cutex selection in a re-purposed Ferrerro Roche chocolate box (pictured above).
- Brushes and mascara’s are easy to store in an upright position in pretty glasses, small vases and even empty candle glasses.
- Add fresh flowers and beautiful lighting to help create a calm and pretty atmosphere for you to enjoy.
Spring/Summer 2013 certainly is the season to experiment with eye make-up! From bright pink at Donna Karren and Marimekko to teal at Kate Spade and Monique Lhullier. This season one thing is clear: go bright or go black! Blusher is optional.