Both amazing dresses and accessories are from Mr Price and are super affordable! They are perfect for a romantic Valentine’s dinner, but definitely not limited thereto. Which look is your favourite- short and sweet or sexy with an edge?
Country Road’s new autumn collection has me super excited for the new season. Renowned for their simplicity, quality and classical approach to trends – this season’s collection does not disappoint. With two main themes in this collection, monochromatic and luxe utilitarian, it perfectly represent the major trends on the runways. What girl can say no to polka dots and sparkly skirts. I can’t wait until the collection is in store! Which item are you craving most for this autumn/winter?
- Turtle Print Silk Dress from Fate @36boutiqes.com- R1259,00
- Animal Print Pussy Bow Shirt from Mr Price – R59,99
- Odette Snake Skin Wedge from Trenery- R899,00
- Snakeskin Handbag from Charles and Keith- $66,00
- Dalmation Print Blouse from Crave @zando.co.za- R519
- Short Sleeve Leopard Print Dress from Jo Borkett @zando.co.za -R489
- Canvas Printed Tote from Mr Price- R59,99
- Snake Print Court from Charles and Keith- $49,00
Animal print is definitely a trend you won’t be able to avoid this coming winter. Why not embrace the trend now with a few summer and transitional weather pieces. If the thought of leopard print scares you off, then why not try something a little more demure like the turtle print or a snakeskin shoe? There are easy ways to incorporate the trend without going all out. Remember you don’t have to spend a million bucks to look a million bucks!
- Jo Borkett Sequin Dress R690
- Country Road Pin-tucked Dress R790
- W Studio Lace Overlay Dress R499
- Jo Borkett Sequin Shift Dress R590
- Opulence England Dress @ zando.co.za R855
- Rare London Sequin Wrap Dress @ zando.co.za R1200
A luggage tag for the frequent (or less frequent) traveler. Adorn your suitcase with this beautiful tag to make it easier to distinguish on luggage belts. Functional has never been this pretty! Available at Typo.
This is the perfect sunhat- not too wide or floppy. It looks youthful and stylish! R120 at Cotton On.
Amazingly cute espresso cups from Maxwell & Williams. It matches my new blog background perfectly! Prices vary depending on store, but try Home etc for good prices (2 per box). As if I needed another excuse to drink more coffee!
I totally want the polka dot top pictured left. You can’t see, but it has a frill at the bottom, creating a nice peplum effect and it is so flattering. It also combines three trends in one- peplum, polka dots and gold studs! Priced R250 at Woolworths (and not R225 as advertised in magazine).
This is the perfect pick-me-up for mid-exam blues.These shoes would be perfect with a simple LBD or jeans for a night out! Do you prefer to wear your glitter all cute and classic or do you like to toughen it up with metallic studs? I am still in two minds.
I love browsing the inter-webs in search of cute clothes, although I rarely buy as I am still not used to buying without having the luxury of trying on and touching before hand. This Zando dress is so cute that I may have to reconsider my stance on online shopping! Plus it is supposedly super easy to do returns.