1. Choc chip biscuits are my kryptonite!
2. Kinda obsessed with this look including glowing skin, glitter and pink lips
3. I love everything about this outfit, perfect for autumn.
4. I’ve been loving orange tips instead of lips of late
5. Yay for hot cocoa weather
6. A cute Easter DIY
7. Snuggle weather
8. Love A Beautiful Mess’s sequin shit
9. Clean eating and chic salads are synonyms in my dictionary!
Hi everyone! I’m back today and sharing my April favourites. I know it’s weird to do it this way around- sharing my favourites for the month ahead rather than the previous one, but it’s all part of focusing on the future instead of always reminiscing about the past.
This month it’s Easter so there are plenty of public holidays and it’s my other half’s birthday month, so I’ve got a lot planned including tickets to see Swan Lake with the Cape Philharmonic Orchestra which I’m REALLY excited about (seriously I don’t think anyone should be this excited about the ballet). I’m also starting a new job, but I don’t think it will interfere with my posting schedule too much as I’ve already got a lot planned and scheduled.
Colder temperatures do however mean a change in diet and outdoor activities. Whilst I’m hoping for a few more sunny days I’m fully prepared for the coming showers, snuggles with my fur baby, hot chocolate and tons of choc chip biscuits (which I’ve weirdly been craving these past few weeks). I’m also planning on catching up on some DIY projects and spending Easter weekend with friends and family.
In case you didn’t realise, I’m kinda obsessed with golden glitter and sequins hence the beautiful tutorial from A Beautiful Mess and the glittery eyes.
What are you looking forward to this April? Any exciting plans?
p.s. Click on the images to make them larger 🙂
1. Trench + Stripes
3. Beach days
4. Mastering the perfect pink lip
5. This caprese mac and cheese = awesome!
6. New running shoes
7. Something I have to keep reminding myself of
8. I want to try this ombre DIY
9. Berries + Ice cream
This year really has flown by, I can’t believe we’re almost a quarter of the way into the year! I am a little sad as March is kind of the last month of summer. I do love all seasons equally, but I am not particularly fond of the in-between weather that lies ahead before it’s hot chocolate season. So I am focusing on the positive.
- I plan on indulging in ice creams, berries and beach days before they all expire! I must say I think that raspberries are currently at their best.
- I am also looking forward to finally upgrading to some decent running shoes this month and styling my new trench from Woolworths with classic stripes the first time the temps drop below 20*C.
- I am considering reinventing my bedroom curtains by doing an ombre dye, if only I can decide on a colour.
- Finally I hope to find another recipe I love as much as this caprese mac and cheese– maybe one that is a little healthier! Any suggestions?
Hope you all have an amazing month ahead! What are you looking forward to most?