I’ve been hunting for beautiful mirrors for our home for the last few weeks. I’ve subsequently developed a minor obsession with beautiful mirrors. Since I’ve found way more amazing mirrors than I could possibly every need, I thought I’d share them with you. I’ve tagged the ones that I own, but I love all of these. You’ll notice I’m obsessed with antique-style mirrors. Anything in brass, with an interesting shape or with a shelf has drawing my attention. Unfortunately many of them aren’t very budget friendly. Don’t let that put you off though as Facebook Marketplace and Gumtree are also great resources.
- Ezra Mirror – If you are considering a round mirror, but concerned about whether you only like it because it is trendy then this a great alternative. The mirror has an interesting shape and again the size (90cm) is large enough to make an impact.
- Iron Shelf Mirror – I’ve bought this for our black and white bathroom and can’t wait to hang it. The shelf will be great for storing my daily beauty necessities and will help keep the counter clear. I just love this punchy black mirror. If you’re at all interested in purchasing this beaut, keep in mind that Superbalist often has 30% off deals on this one.
- Primrose Mirror – If you’ve been on the internet lately you might recognise this as a more antiqued version of this Anthropologie mirror. The size is good, the price is a little steep, but this is a statement mirror that could easily function as a piece of art. It is meant to be an over-the-mantle mirror that should just lean on your mantle. I’ve lent mine against the wall on my dressing table. It is not meant to be hung on the wall, although securing it safely is recommended.
- Large Mirror – Ironically this is one of the smallest mirrors featured, but it is also very affordable and perfect for small powder rooms (where ours currently hangs). Again this is a great alternative to a round mirror, but in a more classic shape than the Ezra.
- Parson Mirror – Last but not least, the Parson mirror sports two of my favourite features: a brass finish and a shelf. It is on the narrower side so be mindful of where it is placed as it might be disproportionate to most furniture pieces.
This rounds out my top mirror pics. Please share if you have any of these mirrors, I’d love to see how you style it!