Wow, I can barely believe that it already Mother’s Day. Where has this year gone? Anyway, it feels like this holiday crept up on me and if you’re like me you can do with a little help in this department. We rarely go big with gifts for these “Hallmark holidays” but I still enjoy the sentiment. I am sure my mother would be happy with any of these gift, in fact she might have already gotten one of them… So here goes my relatively compact gift guide for Mother’s Day 2015…
- Some pretty yet comfortable pyjamas (who can resist polkadots!) from Spree.co.za
- Handcream that does the job whilst packaged all innocently from Woolies
- An orchid, or any plant or flower really. This is where the personal touch comes in!
- A beautiful dish with a few sweet treats like nougat and turkish delight from Woolies
- Still not sure? How about a luxurious lipstick in an everyday colour (Chanel Adrienne?), a yummy candle or the best of all – a home cooked dinner that she didn’t have to lift a finger for!
Happy Mother’s Day to all you mothers out there.