I was nominated for a One Lovely Blog Award by Tori from the beautiful site Halfway Amazing. I’d like to thank her for the nomination, I really appreciate it! There are a few rules attached to this award to help spreads the love over the blogosphere so here goes:
Rules for winning this award are very simple, here they are:
1. Thank the person who has nominated you. Provide a link to his/her blog.
2 List the rules and display the award pic.
3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
5. Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Facts about me (lets make them random!):
1. I am going camping for the first time ever tomorrow.
2. I only started drinking coffee in my twenties!
3. My favourite magazine is Harper’s Bazaar.
4. I would love to explore the whole of Europe.
5. I almost exclusively wear fruity-floral scents – current favourite is Joe Malone’s Peony and Blush Suede
6. The combination of chocolate and nuts is the best.
7. I love Cape Town!
Bloggers I nominate:
1. My college friend Crisna from Nunkilief – She makes some of the best clothes!
2. Lexa S. from ModelJourney – A very beautiful model who shares her beauty tips and travels.
3. Eveline from Fashion Food and Flirts – For the latest Red Carpet and Runway looks and obviously her Baking with Booze series! Seriously, I wish I was gutsy enough to make YouTube Vids.
4. Fashion Follows Her – For beautiful photography and clothes!
5. Maison Bently Style – This is my favourite blog when I need a little inspiration.
I know the rules require you to list 15, but these are the 5 bloggers I look forward to reading every day so they deserve special honour! So ladies, time to get cracking on your lists! I apologize for the lovely ladies whose names I can’t remember, but I regard you all as long-distance friends (who’ve never met)!
I’ll also take this opportunity to thank my readers! Shopgirl is nearing its 2nd birthday and even though I’ve kept it relatively small, I’d still like to let everyone know I appreciate all the comments, likes and followers. They’ve clearly got good taste 😉
Much love, Astrid