I had been wanting to create art for my room for quite a while but struggled to find any ideas that matches my limited skills. Luckily Pinterest is an endless source of inspiration and I got some great ideas and inspiration. I love how easy and fun it was!
- Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brushes
- Decide on two colours to use, I chose grey and pink. Start out by mixing two large batches of your colours.
- Applying liberal amounts of the paint to the canvas and work in varying horizontal and vertical strokes.
- Don’t worry if you didn’t mix enough paint on the first go. I went back a few times and tried to create similar colours, but in the end I decided to go darker.
- I also went back a few times and re-painted some sections to create a layered effect.
- Just before the paint dried completely I applied the gold leaf to some random sections. Let it dry before peeling it off.