I haven’t owned a proper glitter nail polish in years as I find that I only use it during the festive season, so it wouldn’t be worth it. I decided to recreate the look of glitter nailpolish with regular crafting glitter for New Years Eve. I can’t think of anything more beautiful than a soft atural colour complemented with golden glitter particles, but I also really like a dark nail with glitter for winter.
- Revlon Colorstay Nailpolish in Natural Pink (my new favourite)
- Gold craft glitter
- Top Coat or Clear Nailpolish
- Apply two thin coats of the nude nailpolish on all nails and let dry completely.
- One nail at a time, put three drops of polish on each nail: Place one drop at the center of the base and two drops near the tips. Spread evenly.
- Before the polish dries, lightly sprinkle a pinch of glitter over each nail starting at the tips and moving down and repeat on each nail.
- Apply a coat of clear nailpolish or topcoat once each nail has dried an you’re all set!