Here are a few ideas to celebrate the New Year in style!
- Hang glitter bunting as a little festive decor above a drink or dessert table. Make your own using glitter paper, scissors, glue and string.
- Add a little glitter to your dinnerware or make a beautiful serving plate. DIY Confetti Plates inspired by those famous Kate Spade ones at: http://beauandarrowevents.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/d-i-y-confetti-plates/
- Using glitter paper cut out stars and spread around the room.
- Don’t forget to have a great cheese platter! Follow these tips and you won’t fail. http://www.abeautifulmess.com/2012/06/5-tips-for-creating-the-perfect-cheese-platter.html PS-make tiny glitter flags to label the cheeses
- Use tinsel drink stirrers in your champagne glasses. Check out my DIY here.
- Use these glitter flags to add a touch of magic to simple treats. Make your own using glitter washi tape and toothpicks.
- This time of the year is great for outdoor parties! String a few lights in a tree and dine al fresco!
- Create these beautiful jello shots to welcome guests: http://jelly-shot-test-kitchen.blogspot.com/2011/05/bramble.html
- Finally- no NYE dessert would be complete without sparklers. They can make even the simplest dessert look NYE-worthy. Woolworths Celebration Mini Star Sparklers at about R30