Recently Lexa S. nominated this blog for a one lovely blog award. I am really glad that she enjoyed my blog and hope you do too! See http://modeljourney.com/2012/12/01/one-lovely-blog-award/ for the other blogs she also nominated. She has an amazing blog about her experiences as a model- some funny and others giving great advice for future models. I particularly enjoy her beauty and make-up tips. So go and have a look at http://modeljourney.com.
As part of being nominated I have to write 7 random facts about myself, so here goes:
- I am totally a cat person and I find them irresistibly cute!
- I can’t watch scary movies- even if they are really bad and unbelievable. I scare way too easily!
- My dream is to one day own a massive bookcase filled with the classics and books about fashion, interior, gardening, traveling and food- especially baking. I love Jane Austen novels and find them both insightful and funny.
- Christmas is my favourite time of the year. I enjoy baking gingerbread biscuits and outydse soetkoekies, buying and wrapping gifts and most of all decorating the Christmas tree!
- I want to travel the whole of Europe to experience the art, architecture, history and the food. The shopping would just be the icing on the cake.
- I don’t have a favourite season as I love both extremes. Summer is meant for the beach, picnics, fresh fruit and time spent outside. I associate winter with warm coffee, fireplace reads and pajama days. Also I love wearing boots and coats! What I don’t like is the in-between windy weather we experience in the Cape for the majority of the year.
- Grey and pink are my favourite colours which is why they are the colours of the blog!
I also have to nominate up to 15 other blogs for this award, but I will get back to this later. Most blogs I like have already been nominated, so I will have to get back to this part later.
Thanks again! x