I love making my own cards, it makes me feel so creative without requiring Da Vinci’s skill set, but I hate it when it requires a huge budget or rare materials. So I decided to share a Valentine’s Day card DIY that uses little more than your standard office supplies.
- Plain white envelope
- Red or Pink Pen (metallic optional)
- White card stock
- Red or Pink Lipstick
- Pink Lace, 6 cm
- Line the envelope’s edges with a pink or red pen. Use a ruler as a guide by placing it on the inside.
- Cut the card stock to size (use the envelope as a guide).
- Pucker up with the lipstick and place a big fat kiss near the corner.
- Glue the lace to the left-hand edge of the card using small dots of glue on the paper. If you don’t have a piece of lace, simply skip it. You could alternatively trace the edges of the card similarly to the envelope.
- Leave to dry before writing your love note.
I think this is a great last-minute card perfect for your loved one or your best friend!