Summer is just around the corner and the best way to incorporate summer colours are through accessories. This is a very easy project that can be customized to your preference. Pair it with a simple white tee and let summer dreaming begin!
- Thin silver chain (10 cm)
- Coloured thread
- Various charms
- Large Faux Pearl
- Silver needle
- Silver rings for attaching charms
- Take the tread and create a medium thick plait of about 10 cm. Tie off the ends and fray them.
- Cut the chain in half with a side cutter. Tie one side of the plait to an end of the chain.
- Take all your charms and attach a silver ring to them so that they can be threaded on to the plait.
- Thread the pearl onto the needle. Attach a silver ring to the needle by creating a loop at the end of the needle.
- String on all the charms in the correct order and then tie the loose ends of the plait and chain together.