I love super easy and affordable DIY’s. They are fun as there is no stress involved and you don’t feel guilty if they don’t come out as envisioned or if they aren’t used as often. These cake toppers are as easy as child’s play, in fact a child could do it, and it looks cute on cakes and cupcakes.
What you’ll need:
- Large Glitter Stars in Shades of Pink
- Equal Number of toothpicks
- Bostic Liquid glue
- Take each star and add a drop of glue in the center.
- Gently press the end of a toothpick into the glue and position star symmetrically.
- Leave to dry on a flat surface with the star face down.
Simple as that!